Have you ever wondered where people who write books on pirates find the wealth of information that they have within their books. Below you will find 10 references for online books that go in depth onto pirates, their lives, and adventures.
- The Atrocities of Pirates
- The Pirates Own Book
- Pirates and Piracy
- The Pirate’s Who’s Who
- History of the Pirate’s Who Infested the China Sea from 1807-1810
- The Buccaneers of America
- Buccaneers and Pirates of our Coasts
- The Buccaneer, Sir Henry Morgan
- A New Voyage Round The World
- William Sharp
All the books listed above are found within Google Books and can be read or downloaded from the links provided. There are many other great historical resources that can be found within Google’s great online library and other sources. Do you have any you would like to share? If so leave us a comment.